BirdEye, recently awarded “hottest company” in Silicon valley by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for rockstar Customer Success Director. We are looking for a customer success representative who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. Your will ultimately be responsible for engaging with SMB customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention.
The position is based out of our Denver, CO or Dallas, TX office. This is a full-time role with competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
• Make 50+ customer check-in calls everyday for tactical items, including health checks for all accounts
• Take proactive action with fast turnaround on all customer issues, questions
• Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BirdEye can better serve our small and medium sized business customers
• Document all calls and customer interactions in Salesforce
• Experience with Online subscription / Internet / SaaS products is a must
• 1+ years experience in customer service or account management or client retention
• Knowledge of SEM / SEO / advertising / social media is a must
• You have high-energy and an extrovert who loves working with customers
• Comfortable making 50+ outbound calls everyday to resolve tactical items and business health checks
• Enjoys troubleshooting issues; excited to learn and use new products / features
• Ability to stay calm, manage clients even under adverse conditions
• Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
• Diligent in following process – document all calls / customer interactions in CRM
About BirdEye Inc.
BirdEye (birdeye.com) is a leading SaaS platform for Reputation Marketing and Customer Experience. BirdEye Reputation Platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media and search engines. BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services and operations.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon and Cisco.
April 27, 2016