BirdEye, recently awarded “hottest company” in Silicon valley by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for rockstar Customer Success Director. We are looking for a customer success leader who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will hire and manage a high-performance team that will ultimately be responsible for engaging with SMB customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention. We’ll rely on you to listen to SMB customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of BirdEye!
The position is based out of our Dallas, TX office. This is a full-time role with competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
• Set up and manage best-in-class customer success team, processes and tools that result in industry leading customer satisfaction and retention rates
• Hire and retain a highly engaged and highly productive team of 20+ customer success representatives
• Track customer satisfaction and retention metrics using CRM; report weekly progress to management team
• Manage your team to conduct weekly check-in calls for tactical items, and perform monthly health checks for all accounts
• Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BirdEye can better serve our small and medium sized business customers
• Bachelor’s degree is a must
• Experience setting up and growing a customer success team at a startup during its high-growth phase is a must
• 3+ years managing team of 20+ customer success representatives preferably in Online / Internet / SaaS company that offered products or services to Small and Medium sized businesses
• Proven track record of optimizing the processes and tools for customer success
• Experience tracking customer success metrics using CRM and call tracking tools; weekly goal setting and reporting to management team
• Experience optimizing for support productivity in a call center, where reps manage inbound customer issues and proactively make outbound customer calls
• Track record of implementing programs; fresh ideas to improve user adoption and churn mitigation
• Master motivator; experience leading a highly-engaged, high-performance customer success team
• Experience with customer success client escalations and high-value client retention
• Proven ability to hire and retain talented customer service representatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About BirdEye Inc.
BirdEye (birdeye.com) is a leading SaaS platform for Reputation Marketing and Customer Experience. BirdEye Reputation Platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media and search engines. BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services and operations.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon and Cisco.
April 27, 2016