BirdEye, one of the fastest growing Silicon valley companies, is looking for a dynamic HR business partner who has a proven track record in a high-growth environment, someone who can create scalable processes, winning (and fun) culture and recruit A+ talent to help BirdEye execute on its vision to reimagine customer experience and reputation marketing.
This position is based out of our Sunnyvale, CA office and reports to our COO. This is a full-time role with competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO.
This is both a strategic and hands-on HR business partner role for entire BirdEye organization across 3 locations in US. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for all HR matters - recommend new approaches to achieve continual improvements in business outcomes, employee productivity and engagement
- Drive the hiring process across all departments (sales, product & engineering, marketing and customer success) working with 3rd party recruitment and placement specialists
- Liason with the department managers to coordinate candidate sourcing, screening, on-site interviewing and compensation research.
- Manage new employee setup and benefits using Zenefits software, run bi-monthly payroll using Intuit including salaries, deductions, PTO, sales commissions and bonuses.
- Establish best-in-class HR policies and employee handbook for benefits, PTO, wellness
- Collect and analyze employee data and maintain accurate and complete employee records and inventory of company assets issued to employees
- Monitor the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Promote healthy relationships across teams and managers, guide department managers through employee issues. Coach and mentor at management level
- Create and drive effective performance management process, employee appraisals, recognition and career development programs
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local labor laws and regulations
- Enjoys high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Very high integrity and strong work ethic
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
Must have past experience in implementing employee benefits, running payroll, understands employment law and comfortable with HR technology solutions like Zenefits, Intuit, etc.
What's in it for you
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years HR business partner experience supporting various functions
- Prefer a Master's Degree or MBA in HRM
Build and execute lead gen programs – SEM, SEO, FB Ads, Retargeting, Email lead gen
Optimize (volume of leads and CPC) free and paid lead generation channels
Own a lead quota / pipeline for SMB segment
Report weekly on lead pipeline (by channel, by rep)
Work with Sales to obtain feedback on quality of MQLs from marketing campaigns
Track lead gen response rates, conversion, pipeline, and ROI
Reconcile data across Google analytics, CRM, Google ad words, FB ads
Continuously optimize using A/B, multi-variate testing
3+ years of experience in executing lead generation programs - SEM, SEO, Facebook Ads, Retargeting, Email lead generation
This is a hands-on role. You will drive lead gen without an agency
Direct experience in writing and editing ads and lead generation content
Candidate must be data driven and analytical - expert in Google analytics
Demonstrated results in improving conversion rates in marketing and sales funnel
Experience working directly with Sales and implement lead generation programs
Experience with the use of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
What We Offer
100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
Phenomenally upbeat culture with an entrepreneurial approach
Increasing opportunities innate in high-growth organizations
Employment Type: Full Time
About BirdEye Inc.
BirdEye is a SaaS platform reimagining the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience. The BirdEye platform captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys. With BirdEye’s tools, businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors. In today’s reputation economy, BirdEye provides the eyes, ears and algorithms necessary to create a stand-out customer experience that pleases a digital consumer society reliant on instant gratification.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon and Cisco.
To see the BirdEye platform in action, visit birdeye.com/scan-business/. To learn more, go to birdeye.com or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.