Sales Development Representative
BirdEye, recently awarded “Hottest Company” by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for rockstar Sales Development Reps. You will be on the front lines, responsible for generating qualified appointments and expanding the pipeline of new opportunities through proven prospecting techniques. Your qualified appointments will be on behalf of BirdEye’s Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales divisions.
You must be an energetic self-starter with a proven track record of success, creative mind and positive attitude. The right candidate also possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and is an incredibly diligent, technically savvy problem-solver. Your primary role will be meeting and exceeding your monthly appointment targets using social selling and email prospecting techniques. You should also be prepared and excited to make a high volume of outbound calls. An entrepreneurial and adaptable mindset is essential for fast success in this role.
Paving a career path, we expect to promote successful sales development hires to account executives within 12 months.
What’s in it for you
- Advance your sales career by teaming with Sr. Account Executives to sell state-of-the-art cloud technology
- Become an integral part of a talented team of high achieving professionals
- Receive uncapped commissions
- Experience a fun, fast-paced Silicon Valley startup atmosphere right in Dallas or Denver
- Drive sales growth by finding and engaging qualified prospects via phone and email
- Connect and quickly develop relationships with key contacts at target accounts
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Build a pipeline to execute early stages of the sales process
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Advocate Birdeye and our cloud-based software solution
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed sales
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to be a trusted resource for prospects
- Adhere to BirdEye’s established pre-sales and CRM documentation processes
- Develop and maintain a daily plan and cadence to maximize efficiency, including pre-call planning and customized messaging for specific target prospects
- Extroverted, optimistic problem-solver
- Energetic, proactive and persistent
- Able to take assertive initiative while maintaining pleasant demeanor
- Resourceful and undaunted by unexpected obstacles
- Able to meet target quotas: daily call volume (80-100 outbound calls), daily outbound emails, number of qualified opportunities, appointments set, value of sales pipeline and closed sales
- Knowledge of social media – comfortable with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to consistently follow-up with prospects throughout sales process
- Technically savvy; able to learn and effectively operate BirdEye’s CRM
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Social Selling experience experience preferred (not required; we can provide training)
What We Offer
- Base + uncapped commission plan
- 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Stock options
- Ramped quota/training with full commission potential
- Phenomenally upbeat culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Company-wide holidays
- Increasing opportunities innate in high-growth organizations
Employment Type: Full-Time
About BirdEye Inc.
BirdEye is a SaaS platform reimagining the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between reputation management and customer experience. The BirdEye platform captures real-time online customer sentiment from across the web and converts unstructured feedback into actionable insights; with BirdEye’s tools, businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors. In today’s reputation economy, BirdEye provides the eyes, ears and algorithms necessary to create a stand-out customer experience that pleases a digital consumer society reliant on instant gratification.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon and Cisco.
To see the BirdEye platform in action, visit birdeye.com/scan-business/. To learn more, go to birdeye.com or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.