BirdEye, recently awarded “Hottest Company” by Plug and Play Tech Center, is looking for rockstar Account Executives. We are hiring multiple Bankend Engineers to join our expanding Engineering segment.
We need winners to help BirdEye grow even more by exceeding goals and expectations–and having a whole lot of fun along the way.
What’s in it for you
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance
- You will measure, optimize and build industry’s leading cloud platform for customer experience and business reputation
- You will be responsible for highly efficient, robust and scalable J2EE middle-tier architecture that supports REST based APIs for UI and 3rd party developers, core platform for web aggregation, and big-data analytics
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – understand user stories, write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Deliver weekly releases of software components using Agile / scrum methodology
- Support continuous innovation by investigating cutting edge technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 4+ years experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms
- Strong platform / API design and debugging and data analysis skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound expertise in Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
What We Offer
- Base salary
- 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Stock options
- Phenomenally upbeat culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Company-wide holidays
- Increasing opportunities innate in high-growth organizations
Employment Type: Full Time
About BirdEye Inc.
BirdEye is a SaaS platform reimagining the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience. The BirdEye platform captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel — review sites, social media, and surveys. With BirdEye’s tools, businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors. In today’s reputation economy, BirdEye provides the eyes, ears and algorithms necessary to create a stand-out customer experience that pleases a digital consumer society reliant on instant gratification.
BirdEye powers reputation and customer experience for 10,000+ businesses, 100+ digital agencies and F1000 clients. Based in Sunnyvale, CA, BirdEye was founded in 2012 by alumni from Yahoo, Google, Amazon and Cisco.
To see the BirdEye platform in action, visit birdeye.com/scan-business/. To learn more, go to birdeye.com or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.