Ann P. (Fairbury, NE)
I very much appreciate your prices. Your customer service was helpful when I had not heard whether my Rx items were approved. Shipping did a great job in getting my items to me in time before we were to leave home.
1. When I was ordering prescription items, there was no notification that I needed to give my veterinarian's information for the approval. (I live in one of the 7 states where that is necessary.) If I didn't know to give you the vet info in the Comment section at checkout, it would have further delayed the shipment. Other websites I have used prompt the customer to provide this information at checkout. At least add to the note "A valid vet Rx is required" in these states ... direction to the customer to put their vet info in the Comments section of the checkout.
2. If there is a delay in an Rx, please notify the customer as soon as possible. In fact, an email notification or a call would be desirable. Also, an email confirming that the Rx was approved would be good also.
3. The "order shipped" email came this morning. The package came yesterday. I looked at the FedEx tracking, and the box was picked up 5 days ago. So something is out of sync between the shipping department and the issuance of shipping emails.
4. The order-confirmation email did not resize in the browser window. I the order confirmation email, default icons for your business and facebook and twitter are not displaying. These things are pretty basic and an indication of old computer code.
5. And that raises concerns for me about whether the security of the website is up to date.
6. Have a better checking system to make sure items are not left out of a shipment.
Perhaps invest in a good quality assurance department and a good coder.