J. F. on Birdeye
3 years ago
01/31/2019, 19:50 PM
This place doesn't deserve one star. I will be as brief as I can, but my experience was by far unforgivable at this point and I don't want anyone else to go through what I did.
1. I showed up 30 min early like requested to do paperwork and wasn't even taken back for an hour and half. Once I went back it was another 15 minute wait.
2. I had an appointment to confirm that I was 7 weeks pg and was told I was miscarrying and they wanted to do blood work to confirm. (Dr saw an empty gestational sac). Okay I understand that. I was then sent to get my blood drawn by the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. She asked me to sign in and I said sure where is the sheet. She responded in a very rude tone, on the wall over there. So I look at the wall she is gesturing at and she like "hello" and I looked her and said sorry this is my first time here where is it. "On the wall" okay lady there are four walls in this place which one! She was so rude and kept talking down to me after I was just told I'm having a miscarriage. Really?! You couldn't show me where the sheet was, but you could yell at me.
3. Then I had to wait another 15 minutes even though no one else was there. Manger came because of the above and didn't even offer an apology. Then I had to wait another 30 minutes to just check out... because it was someone's birthday and she couldn't be found to check me out.
4. Was asked to come back in 4 days later for another blood draw. Got a call after they got the results and they said I have to come in immediately.
5. I show up immediately and they make me wait another 1.5 hours. If it was an emergency why am I waiting so long.
6. Now I'm told they need to do an ultrasound ASAP because they think it's an ectopic pregnancy. But they don't have anyone working there who can do one. So they want me to go to another office right away. They ask me to wait in the waiting room while they try to get me seen. I wait 45 minutes and then am told I need to be somewhere in an hour and half... I asked should I just go to the hospital and they said no we want you to go to one of our ultrasound techs.
7. Went to that appointment and they said well you have a gestational sac so it should be an ectopic pregnancy did they tell you it was... uh yes.
8. They call the Dr and talk to him and give him my results. The Dr instructed them to tell me to go to another blood draw in the morning... so of course I did. He said it would be rushed and it too was urgent.
9. Go for the blood test, request isn't even in the system. They do it anyway and "put a rush on it" said I would hear back in 6 hours... well it's been 29 hours and I haven't gotten so much as a call back.
This office is scamming people and playing on their fears. I will NEVER go back to this place. They should be closed due to malpractice. They only want your money. Don't waste your time. Now I have to find another Dr to help me and make sure nothing serious is wrong.
Why wouldn't they call me after having me run around like a chicken with it's heads cut off and scaring me to death.
Dr. Harter was nice... but his front office staff and phlebotomists is horrible. Not to mention after scaring me half to death he hasn’t even called me with my last set of results. I mean come on!!!!