Christy T on Zillow
a year ago
07/10/2020, 14:36 PM
Gabby sold my condo in South Torrance recently and made the sales process so smooth and easy so I felt very comfortable from the beginning to end. Needless to say, she knows the market, possess the knowledge, has access to resources, etc. as a great agent so I want to focus my review on how great my experiences were with details during the process.
1) My house was put on the market on Thursday evening and got an offer on Friday morning. She's so famous so many people check out her listings.
2) Although I have an amazing offer with an over asking price right away, she kept marketing my condo so I got another back offer which helped us negotiate with the buyer. She's strategic and smart so I was always rely on her with confidence.
3) Her emails and text messages were always sweet and positive with a proper and professional manner which always gave me a present feeling. She never let me end the conversation. She was always the last one texting and emailing. In this busy world, it is rare to see someone who keeps making efforts like her, and also I understand she is one of the busiest person selling multiple houses every month. It was just simply impressive to see her multi-tasking skills.
4) She understands people's feeling well. She knew when I was concerned so she gave me explanations, heads up, and schedules even before I asked.
5) She knows many good people. Her referral for handy mans, plumbers, electricians, etc. were all honest and fair people who understand customer's needs and did not try to exploit for more money. I ended up hiring many of them based on her referral. Also, her photographer, Dana, took great pictures which I felt a lot better than the ones I saw when I bought my house. Her escrow officer, Sandra, was very friendly and hard working too. One time, she was working until 1am. Because Gabby knows right people, things moved fast and smoothly.
5) Her passion. She is so passionate about her job and thinks her homes as her babies. She cares and works many hours everyday including weekends. One time, we had a call at 7am on Sunday. Her dedication and professionalism are so admirable and made me think I wish she was my boss at work.
6) She gives back a part of her proceeds to a children's hospital. She's not just a No.1 agent but cares about the world as well.
7) We talked about our personal life outside of real estate. She's so relatable and makes me feel comfortable. I respect and love her so much both professionally and personally.
As a first time seller, I was so nervous if my condo would be sold quickly at a good price. She made it happen so easily. I truly believe God gave her special luck and talents so I really recommend to go with her. You will not regret. If I ever buy or sell houses in SoCal again, I wouldn't work with anyone else but only Gabby! Go Gabby!