Eve in Hawaii on Amazon
4 years ago
10/02/2019, 05:05 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE My Printer
I SO LOVE THIS PRINTER -- I wanted to write another review. I have had this printer for 14 months but have only been using it for my business for eight months. I just printed out a ream of paper for a single closing and it prints like a champion!! It never overheated (which I expected) and never stalled/halted. It has a 70-page ADF but it really does handle substantially more, and when the tray gets low I can add more pages to scan for the same file and it never misses a beat! I print a lot for a small business and it just doesn't fail me. KUDOS, BROTHER!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE My Printer!!!
I am a Certified Loan Signing Agent and require a durable, reliable, high-yield/capacity printer and scanner.
This Brother printer fits that bill!
The reasons I purchased this particular printer are:
1) Extra paper trays are available for purchase and at a reasonable price (and I needed it and want to get one more down the road).
2) The paper trays accommodate both letter- and legal-size paper.
3) I can use (per Adobe settings) letter and legal size interchangeably without having to stop and reload manually.
4) The ADF capacity is 70 pgs which is the largest capacity ADF I could find. (You can squeeze a few more pages in and it still works fine.)
5) High-yield toner cartridges are available which print up to 8,000 sheets per cartridge.
6) The printer can be used wirelessly or hard-wired AND I can print from my phone if desired.
7) It is Multi-function, so If I need a fax, it's available.
8) It tells you when you need to replace the toner, so you can hit the DASH button on your Amazon account and a new one will be shipped to you posthaste.
9) Another thing I like is that there's a wire (on, I think it's the drum) that when you replace the toner, you slide a little 'thing-a-ma-jig' along the wire and it cleans any excess toner off the wire so that you always have clean looking copies.
10) You can call Brother and they will send you a label to return empty cartridges. (Now I just save a copy of the label and print it out as needed.)
While I have experienced some issues, I LOVE that the friendly folks at Brother are there to help me solve them.
In summary, I LOVE this printer and recommend it to anyone who has the same needs I do. I hope this review has been helpful to you.