The Importance Of Online Reviews for Healthcare Practices
Potential patients are searching for practices using local & "near me" Google searches, for example, "Urologist in Philadelphia" or "Urgent care near me". If they can't find you, they won't choose you. Almost 88% of patients use online reviews as a step towards finding a new doctor, so your online reviews are your first impression for many new patients. Does your healthcare practice have enough online reviews to get new patients and beat the competition?
Download the full Guide
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to win top Google search rankings for your practice
- How to focus on sites most important to your healthcare practice
- How online reviews impact local SEO rankings
- How to respond to patient reviews and remain HIPAA compliant
- How to ask for reviews - 4 useful tips
Birdeye gets you real results that help you be chosen
- +0.8 Stars
Data is from over 100,000 Birdeye business customers
Birdeye: The Obvious Choice
Winning over 400 awards for 10 quarters in a row, Birdeye is the most-awarded and highest-rated customer experience software for businesses of all sizes.