Businesses subscribed to ‘Webchat’ will be now able to track and manage inbound leads generated via Facebook Messenger or Webchat. Once the conversation is initiated, you will be able to view the lead details, edit or delete information and block communication for your leads
Major highlights of this update are listed below:
- This update is applicable to the businesses which have migrated to Campaign 2.0.
- Businesses must subscribe to ‘Webchat’ to view the inbound leads within their Birdeye account.
- All user types - ‘Owner’, ‘Admin’ and ‘Guest’ will be able to access the ‘Leads’ as well as the ‘Customers’ list.
- Whenever a lead is added to Birdeye via bulk upload, SFTP, API, or integration, it will be marked as ‘Customer’. Then it will be visible on both ‘Leads’ as well as ‘Customers’ pages.
No leads will be created in the following cases:
- If an existing Webchat lead reaches out to you via Facebook Messenger and vice versa.
- If an existing customer submits a Webchat form or initiates a conversation via Facebook Messenger.
For more information, read the help center article: How are leads generated within my Birdeye account?