APAC Centers for Pain Management's cover image
Claimed

This profile has been claimed by the business owner or representative.

APAC Centers for Pain Management

5.0
Get directions

About this business

At APAC, our mission is to provide the most advanced and compassionate care to patients in pain. Our world-class physicians are dedicated to precisely diagnosing and treating the source of your chronic pain, not masking it. We specialize in minimally invasive, non-surgical procedures to get you back to work, back to family, and back to living as soon as possible. Call today to schedule an appointment! 

Location details

425 Joliet St, Dyer, IN, 46311, United States

Get directions
WeekdayScheduleStatus
Mon8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
TueClosed
WedClosed
ThuClosed
FriClosed
SatClosed
SunClosed
5.036 reviews
5
35
4
1
3
0
2
0
1
0
Select a rating
Joyce Illyes's profile image
Joyce Illyes 
2 months ago

I have been a patient at APAC since 2009 and have always had a positive experience. The staff is efficient and friendly. There have been several changes in staff, including the physicians, and I have been impressed with the way changes were handled. Every effort was always taken to make sure my issues were addressed. When a schedule change was necessary I was able to make the change with very little wait time. 

Tony's profile image
5 months ago

The best pain management Doctor's & staff I've ever been to. Dr Patel is amazing I have many problems with my body , he has made a lot of better. The surgery center the nurses there are so sweet. They make me feel comfortable before going under sedation. To all the staff that has helped me I thank you so much. Such a incredible team again Thank you. Thank you so much. Especially Blue Eyes. !!!!! 

Kathleen McKamey's profile image
Kathleen McKamey 
2 months ago

I have been with Dr Patel for many years. I have recommended him to friends and strangers. A doctor that cares for his patients and listens to come up with the best treatments available. 

Leona Brownfield's profile image
Leona Brownfield 
2 weeks ago

Lisa is very friendly when I come in. And the nursing staff are very caring. And Dr. Patel is a patient doctor and a reassuring doctor. 

Andrea Szakacs szak2634@sbcglobal.net's profile image
Andrea Szakacs szak2634@sbcglobal.net 
2 months ago

I would totally recommend the doctors at APAC and the staff. They listen and take their time with you, not rushing out of the office. To me that is so important. I have had so much relief with chronic pain. My pain levels have gone down by over 80%. Face it, a person can handle that remaining 20% or less. 

View all google reviews

Frequently asked questions about APAC Centers for Pain Management

How is APAC Centers for Pain Management rated?

APAC Centers for Pain Management has a 5 star rating with 36 reviews. 

When is APAC Centers for Pain Management open?

APAC Centers for Pain Management is closed now. It will open on Monday at 8:00 a.m.