Enlightened Media Rooms's cover image
Claimed

This profile has been claimed by the business owner or representative.

Enlightened Media Rooms

5.0
  • Fallbrook, CA

About this business

Consumer Services

Enlightened Media Rooms was founded by Eric Engebretson, an electrical contractor with over 30 years of experience. His design and construction expertise combined with his long-standing passion for music, studio-quality sound, and entertainment helped him create a whole new specialty as an in-home media room craftsman. He began to search out world-class providers in acoustic technologies and to develop a unique process that ensures the absolute best outcome for each custom design. Enlightened Media Rooms is the result of his... read more

Location details

,, Fallbrook, CA, 92028, United States

Get directions
WeekdayScheduleStatus
Mon09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tue09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wed09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thu09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sun09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5.02 reviews
Select a rating
Brian Pidgeon's profile image
Brian Pidgeon 
3 weeks ago

I enthusiastically endorse Enlightened Media. I am a demanding customer and prior to Eric and Enlightened, I always felt at odds with my service provider. But Enlightened always made me feel that we were on the same side - they wanted things to be easy for me. Honestly, these are complicated electronic systems and things do go wrong in an 8,000 square foot home. But 90% of the time they were able to solve the issue within minutes online; and on the other 10%, they were there the next business day or sooner if I needed them. ... read more

Mason Munari's profile image
Mason Munari 
3 weeks ago

Eric from enlightened media rooms installed the Leon edge media frame for us in the living room and it is amazing. The sound quality is incredible from the integrated external speakers and the clean look and pro level installation will be something we cherish forever! thank you, Eric! 

View all google reviews