Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments's cover image

This profile has been claimed by the business owner or representative.

Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments

Get directions

About this business

At Lodge at Pecan Creek in Denton, Texas, our 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartment homes offer granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and spacious living areas with abundant natural light. Additionally, inside our gated community you’ll also find walking trails and a cozy clubhouse with a 24/7 fitness center, business center, and lounge. 

Location details

6503 W Shady Shores Rd, Denton, TX, 76208, United States

Get directions
Mon9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tue9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wed9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thu9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fri9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sat10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sun1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
4.651 reviews
Christie Perkins's profile image
Christie Perkins 
a month ago

The maintenance team - Carlos, J.R., and Austin are simply amazing! I now call these guys the "Dream Team". We've lived here 7+ years and have seen a few maintenance guys come and go, most of which did the bare minimum to fix any issues. This team we have now, showed up and showed out! We turned in a long list of issues online yesterday. These guys stopped by this evening and fixed 90% of the problems. The remaining 10% (a new refrigerator) will be addressed tomorrow. These guys went above and beyond to address and rectify a... read more

Marrisa Ashley's profile image
Marrisa Ashley 
2 months ago

We moved in few weeks ago and love the community love the apartment. Maintenance has been by twice and both times have been incredibly pleasant. Very polite and efficient in their work. Makes living here that much more enjoyable/pleasant. 

Trinity P's profile image
Trinity P 
3 months ago

I have been a resident here for a very long time. The complex has always been well maintained, and after going through new ownership they’re even better. Maintenance is fast, efficient, and they try to get in and out while getting the job done as quick as possible. Been highly impressed by Austin and the crew! 

Brian Hamilton's profile image
Brian Hamilton 
2 years ago

This was the first place we looked at when searching for a new apartment. We loved it immediately, but because it was the first place we saw, we decided to look at other properties. After viewing several other apartment communities, we decided The Lodge was our best choice. We’ve been residents three years, and continue to enjoy our home here. The staff is responsive, and the location feels secluded. The pool is beautiful, and ‘breakfast at the gate’ is always a nice touch when leaving for work. 

Katrina B.'s profile image
Katrina B. 
2 months ago

I have lived here for a couple of months now. The apartment complex is very clean. It’s quiet, peaceful, and safe. Shout out to the maintenance team for always taking care of my online requests in a timely manner. I really appreciate it! 

View all google reviews

Frequently asked questions about Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments

How is Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments rated?

Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments has a 4.6 star rating with 51 reviews. 

When is Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments open?

Lodge at Pecan Creek Apartments is closed now. It will open on Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.