Anonymous on RateMDs
6 months ago
12/16/2019, 11:17 AM
My dental implant and dentistry at vitality health overall experience. I’m not a story writer, so I will get straight to the point.
Receptionist, Coordinator, Dental assistant and Dentist job well done! Impressed!
• Requested a consultation for dental implant, my appointment got booked on the same day
• Implant process was explained clearly prior to execution
• I got a call one day after the implant surgery to make sure I’m not in any pain. Also, booked a follow up check to see the healing progression
• I wasn’t forced to do other dental work just cause I have dental insurance (I had bad experience in the past with different dental clinic)
• Environment is very clean and pretty fancy
• So far, I never waited more than 5 minutes from the appointment time and they understand the value of everyone time
• Do I recommend this clinic? Yes already did recommend this place and I will continue to do so
• It will be great if the dental estimate and claim submission process is more efficient. I had lots of back and forth conversation with insurance provider due to missing info. The root cause could be lack of knowledge from the insurance provider but it will be very helpful if the clinic adds more detail in the claim process