Optimizing online business listings for SEO
A whopping 89% of consumers search for a local business at least once a week. If your local SEO house isn’t in order, then your business is not on their radar. At the heart of local SEO is effectively managing your online listings on sites like Google My Business (now called Google Business Profile), Facebook, and more. In this 11-minute audio guide, you'll learn key tactics and tips to optimize your business listings for SEO that will boost search ranking, drive more traffic, and grow your business.
Listen to the episode now
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The SEO value of listings
- How to increase referral traffic through listings
- How to avoid errors in your listings
- The impact of listings on voice search
- How to manage listings for multi-location businesses
- ...and much more!
Birdeye: The Obvious Choice
Winning over 400 awards for 10 quarters in a row, Birdeye is the most-awarded and highest-rated customer experience software for businesses of all sizes.