15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll Do
Birdeye is looking for a passionate individual to join our fast-paced engineering team as a Data Scientist Engineer, reputation across the web, social media, and search engines.
- Birdeye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services, and operations.
- Birdeye closes the loop on customer experience and reputation management turning customer feedback into the next-generation marketing engine. Birdeye was founded in2012, and we are now over 350employees strong and obsessing every day about our over 40,000 businesses.
- We have offices in Palo Alto, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas and New Delhi (Gurugram).
- In addition to our relentless focus on the customer, we’ve received over $30 million inventure funding,
- we’ve won a PnP Hottest Startup Award and a Silver Stevie Award in2016 and rank #15 on Saas1000, the
- Index of the fastest growing Saas companies. We aren’t slowing down anytime soon.
- Help Team to create NLP and Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms.
- You will do descriptive and inferential statistics, analytical skills, handling large volumes of unstructured/structured data.
- Capable of implementing new learnings in fast-paced nature.
- Capable of applying machine-learning and natural-language processing techniques to create technologies focused on classifying and interpreting data.
- Capable to fetch data from different Api efficiently.
- Develop, implement and patent proprietary machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems Cluster and analyze large amounts of user
- You have at least 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Have knowledge of the entire ML model building process, including data cleansing, feature engineering, model tuning, validation, deployment and presentation of results.
- You should Strong in NLP Problems. At least complete 3-4 NLP Projects.
- You have a PhD in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You are adept at machine learning algorithms.
- You take pride in writing clean Python, Java or C++ code Even better if:
- You have experience training deep neural network models on GPU clusters
- You have experience in different industry dialogue data.
- You possess deep fluency in academic fields relevant to statistical language models3
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.