Sales Development Representative (IND) at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!BDRFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Development Representative you will drive Birdeye forward by generating and qualifying a high-quality pipeline for our SMB or Mid-Market team. Sitting at the top of our sales funnel, you will have the opportunity to create a great first impression for prospective clients and effectively articulate the value proposition of Birdeye. By using strategic research and a technology suite, you will identify, nurture and qualify new leads to generate well researched, qualified meetings for our Account Executive team. You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to innovation and the development of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. As a valuable contributor to the SDR team, you will have growth opportunities into upper sales positions.
- Create a lasting and positive first impression of Birdeye for our prospects
- Become an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings, build sales pipeline and drive deals
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a B2B or SaaS sales environment
- Drive to succeed and be promoted
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds" ● Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!