Google changes in 2020 that affect your business
Want to be on the top of Google search results? That means you should stay on top of Google’s constantly changing algorithm. Here are 10 changes you need to know about.
Watch the full Webinar
In this webinar, you’ll hear:
- How Google's search algorithm is changing to prioritize "local" searches, mobile friendly sites, user reviews and schema markup
- How Google Ad bidding and keyword matching has changed
- How Google Maps is driving more traffic and of growing importance
- What kinds of website content and URL page structure is best for SEO
- How Google, and businesses, are adapting to a text & messenger world
Who you’ll hear from
Andrew PearsonReputation Marketing ExpertBirdeye
Birdeye gets you real results that help you be found
Data is from over 100,000 Birdeye business customers
Birdeye: The Obvious Choice
Winning over 400 awards for 10 quarters in a row, Birdeye is the most-awarded and highest-rated customer experience software for businesses of all sizes.