Birdeye Webchat helps turn website visitors into customers. It is a live chat that does not tie you down. It is designed for on-the-go communication that’s convenient for you and your customers. Birdeye Webchat converts every incoming chat from a site visitor into a text message conversation. This way you can immediately reply on-the-go, right from your phone.
79% of businesses say that offering live chat has had a positive effect on sales, revenue and loyalty. But who are these businesses? Is Birdeye Webchat capable of providing the same benefits regardless of your industry? Absolutely!
Let’s talk about some common use cases from various industries where we have seen Webchat help convert site visitors into customers or improve customer loyalty.
Webchat for Automotive industry
- Test drive appointment – “I see a red Corolla hybrid on your website. I would like to test drive it if it is still available”
- Inventory check – “Do you have a 2017 Ford Mustang in stock?”
- Queries about financing, roadside assistance, paperwork – “I want to trade my 2014 Hyundai Elantra for a 2018 Rav 4 available on your site. Would you be able to help with the exchange and financing?”
- Schedule service appointments – “Can you help me book a car service appointment at the earliest? The transmission light of my car has also been on for the last few weeks. I am worried”
- Quotation request – “I need a new set of all-season tires for my car. I drive a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. Can you help me with a quote?”
Webchat for Home Services
- Schedule service – “Hello. I need to get my house furnace serviced. Its making strange noises. When can you send the technician?”
- Inquire about broken product – “You had installed the RO unit in my house last month. There is no water output. The machine is under warranty. Can we please have it replaced?”
- Quotation request – “I need a quote to get the air ducts cleaned for my house?”
- Estimated technician arrival time check – “I have a scheduled appointment for plumber to repair the leaking pipe in my bathroom today. He is not here yet. Can you please confirm when he will be here?”
- General questions – “How often should I get the air ducts cleaned?”
Webchat for Healthcare
- Appointment request – “My tooth is hurting a lot since last night. I am in a lot of pain. How soon can I meet the doctor?”
- Doctor – patient engagement – “I had the trinity laser procedure today. I know she said that the spots may be darker at first. But now I have brown spots on my forehead too where there were no spots earlier. Is this normal?”
- Price check – “How much do you charge for invisalign for a 13-year-old child?”
- Treatment research – “I am 39 and have a lot of hair loss for the last 2 months. Do you have any treatment for this?
- Answer questions – Directions, Office Hours, Scheduling, Insurance, Lab Orders, etc. – “I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday. Can you do a direct pay with my insurance company?”
Webchat for Hospitality
- Room availability – “Would you have a single room available for October 15 and 16?”
- Booking confirmation – “I booked my stay at your hotel but have not received any confirmation email.”
- Upgrade offerings – “I am booked to stay at your property on Feb 1st to 5th. Can you upgrade me to a pool-side room?”
- Check-in , check out information – “What are your room check-in and check-out times?”
- Property Information – “Do you have a wheelchair-accessible indoor swimming pool?”
These are just a few examples of how Birdeye Webchat is being used by our customers. Want to learn more about how Webchat can help your business?