BirdEye is searching for a top-notch Technical Support Engineer operating in a fast paced, startup customer support organization. We take customer happiness very seriously and it's core to our DNA. You come with an experience of International calling (Technical support) and must be a great problem solver and passionate to be hands-on. You must truly enjoy a startup environment where we move fast, adjust the organization as needed, and be adaptable to change.
Experience - 3 to 8 Years
Shift Timings - 7:30pm to 4:30am (IST)
- Address client's technical issues with BirdEye platform and connected services.
- Debug issues on cloud application and expertise in working with cross functional teams.
- Take proactive action with fast turnaround on all customer issues and questions.
- Expert in using Salesforce Service Cloud to manage customer cases.
- Experience in running API calls using CURL and REST client.
- Analytical skills for Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving the issue.
- Experience in writing and running MySQL DB queries (must have)
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience in technical support.
- International calling background (technical support) is a must. Excellent communication skills with strong technical aptitude.
- Experience in using MySQL (must have), Salesforce, CURL along with REST API, and HTML.
- B.E./B.Tech or Bachelor degree in computers stream
- Experience with online subscription/Internet/SaaS products is a must.
What We Do:
BirdEye is a Customer Driven Marketing all-in-one platform built from the ground up to help businesses turn every customer into a happy customer. The BirdEye platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media, and search engines.
BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services, and operations.
BirdEye closes the loop on customer experience and reputation management turning customer feedback into the next-generation marketing engine. BirdEye was founded in 2012, and we are now over 350 employees strong and obsessing every day about our over 40,000 businesses.
We have offices in Palo Alto, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas and New Delhi (Gurugram).
In addition to our relentless focus on the customer, we’ve received over $30 million in venture funding, we’ve won a PnP Hottest Startup Award and a Silver Stevie Award in 2016 and rank #15 on Saas1000, the Index of the fastest growing Saas companies. We aren’t slowing down anytime soon.