Sales Operations Manager (Account Strategy) at Birdeye - Apply now!Revenue OperationsFull-timeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do:
Birdeye is looking for a Sales Operations Manager, focused on outbound accounts strategy, to join our Revenue Operations leadership team in India. You will play a key role in shaping the sales strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices relating especially to outbound accounts. You will act as an integral member of the global Revenue Operations unit to execute various initiatives.
You will manage a team of ~10 analysts who are focused on creating and enriching outbound accounts. You will be responsible for various aspects of outbound accounts strategy including but not limited to account scoring, account sourcing from multiple sources like zoominfo, optimizing account assignment rules for sales reps, improving the quality of accounts, and reporting and analytics.
You will work in alignment with your counterparts in the US and Manila. You will also work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, BDR/SDR, Business Intelligence, Product, and Systems teams to help streamline sales processes, enhance sales productivity, and support revenue growth.
- Manage a team of analysts focused on account sourcing and enrichment
- Improve account sourcing best practices and the quality of the outbound accounts database
- Implement best-in-class account scoring methodology
- Work with sales leadership to analyze and improve upon target ICPs and industries
- Optimize account assignment processes, i.e, how are accounts assigned to BDRs and AEs
- Drive best-in-class reporting and analytics related to accounts infrastructure, and help drive revenue growth
- Perform data analysis and produce insights to help with sales territory and account allocation, account assignments, and sales performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; understand the sales motion and processes, adopt best practices, and help streamline wherever possible
- Partner with functional teams in responding to questions on data and salesforce reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Drive process simplification, automation, and enhancements to bring scale to the process
- Prepare and maintain sales operations reporting and dashboards (monthly reporting packages, KPIs, etc.) and help with QBRs/monthly reviews
- Understand, implement and improve our KPIs on different SaaS sales metrics and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased views of performance
- 7+ years of Sales Ops experience, preferably in managing accounts/territory allocations at a SaaS firm
- SFDC Certification will be an advantage
- Strong understanding and experience with upmarket outbound sales motion
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Intimate knowledge of account/territory allocation-related best practices, outbound lead generation, and reporting/analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and other CRMs and sales improvement tools, including best practices for use, integrations, and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience building presentations and analyses for presentations to the leadership.
- Hands-on problem solver with a proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve complex problems with Sales Ops and RevOps
- Ability to operate autonomously with demonstrated experience, knowledge, and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, and conversion rates