BirdEye is looking for a passionate individual to join our fast-paced engineering team as a Senior Technical Analyst.
Total Experience: 3 Years
Work Hours -UK work hours (3.00pm-12 PM)
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Should have knowledge of one of the object oriented programming (Java, C#,C++) and relevant IDE (visual studio/eclipse etc.).
- Knowledge of sql (sql server and mysql), its relevant GUI softwares.
- Should be able to run queries in different kinds of databases and be able to write complex queries involving various types of joins spanning multiple tables as well.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft windows desktop, windows services and processes
- Should be able to debug and solve an issue at runtime
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of log visualization tool like Kibana will be a plus
- Hands on experience in extracting information from DB and other sources for analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Sheets
Roles and responsibility
- Will work closely with the support team/Onboarding teams for any technical assistance required for over 30 integrations that Birdeye windows team supports.
- Will help to solve client specific/API issues which require code changes.
- Will help in setting up complex integrations.
- Will be responsible for data collection on different matrices for over 3500 clients.
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting all client reported cases at first.
- Will be building apps to assist engineering and support work better at client machines and to speed up debugging of issues.
- Will be responsible for access management and data validation for new integrations.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, catered meals, flexible work timings, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com