15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
- 8+ years experience in IT or related industry
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Must be ITIL Foundation certified
- CCNA, MCP certifications preferred
- Proven work experience leading IT infrastructure in a fast paced, rapidly growing organization
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with helpdesk support, computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to work independently and must have strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Systems: G-suite, RingCentral, Office 365, JIRA, FreshService
- Must be eager to work hard, to learn new skills, solve problems, and integrate tightly with the rest of the team
- Budgeting and asset management
- Ability to handle hi-tech start-up environments and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact across all levels of organization
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in previous IT management role
- Experience in leading & managing in all aspects of IT operations, including business requirement analysis and design, systems and development, systems operations and life-cycle management
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP, Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WiFi, Windows, MAC, Google Apps, FreshDesk and other industry leading IT systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand trends in the technology industry in order to select hardware and/or software solutions to meet current and future demands of the organization
- Manage IT corporate systems and networks
- Accountable for 24/7 support of core infrastructure, data and phone system
- Advanced understanding and experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting with various desktop operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 10, & MAC OS’s in an enterprise environment.
- Maintain internal server hardware to support business needs
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate corporate IT infrastructure and help desk
- Design, develop, implement, document and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data and network access
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and compliance issues and implement strategic solutions
- Compliance of information security and control procedures
- Collaborate on development and maintenance of IT policies and Business Continuity Plans with Development Operations team
- Manage IT service providers and vendors to ensure optimal contract value and execution
- VOIP phone system maintenance and support
- Develop ticketing dashboards to track KPI’s, workload and SLA compliance
- Office network administration: Firewall, WAPs, VPN, DNS, switches
- Experience supporting a variety of networked equipment: NAS, Linux machines, printers, VoIP phone systems, video conferencing
- Experience in networking: Routers, VLAN, ISP management
- Desktop administration, user management and cloud application administration
- Compulsive documentation of processes, flows and systems
- Strong desire for ensuring the highest levels of security, implementing comprehensive monitoring, creating backups/redundancies, researching best practices
- Lead Global IT Services team including help desk, IT infrastructure (security, network, systems, hardware, software, telephony) and Cloud-based business application support
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness and efficiency of IT systems and operations to ensuring high levels of user satisfaction. Create, maintain, and enforce standards, policies and procedures
- Manage the relationship of all IT suppliers, vendors, consultants, and other experts. Forecast IT requirements, prepare annual budgets, and manage funds within the budget
- Adheres to the IT Infrastructure ITIL framework policies and procedures (including: incident, problem, change management) to ensure best-in-class user experience. Establishes KPI and SLA for driving the performance of IT services. Build systems and tools to monitor performance
- Provides thought leadership in IT strategy, operations, cost-optimization, innovation, and efficiency improvement
- Assesses the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs for the business
- Mentor, coach and build high-performing teams for world-class IT services organization
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.