15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do
You will be the analytics & insights business partner of the specific department you're serving (Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success). Through your quantitative aptitude and problem solving skills, you will be directly (and indirectly) involved in many strategic, tactical, operational decision making. You will ensure all performance metrics are measured and updated. You will also work on "ad-hoc analysis", basically analysis that are configured to a specific purpose or problem to solve.
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting, data science, marketing analytics, or equivalent
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel required (experience in SQL desired); Experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc); Experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills; this role requires regular interaction with executives and team leads from across the company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Be the trusted analytics & insights business partner to the Customer Success & other Post Sales leadership team, delivering high impact data-driven analyses and reporting that explain the past, present, and future state of the business.
- Deliver analytics support in relation to performance tracking of customer success teams specifically on upsell and churn.
- Deliver analytics support in relation to performance tracking of customer support teams on various KRAs such VOC (CSAT, DSAT, NPS), support operational metrics (productivity, avg handle time, occupancy/shrinkage etc), and economics analyses such as cost per case, support cost as a % of revenue.
- Deliver VOC “Voice of the Customer” analytics including transactional measures such as CSAT/DSAT, and relationship-based measures such as NPS. This also include analyzing customer feedbacks and evaluating internal processes to come-up with recommendations to continuously improve customer experience.
- Develop various forecasting, trend analysis, spend projections, and resource/capacity models for Customer Success and other Post Sales groups.
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards for key business stakeholders in Customer Success & other Post Sales teams.
- Champion broad organizational adoption of data and business intelligence tools; develop the analytics framework to support a culture of data-driven decision making across the Customer Success/Post Sales organization.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projects designed to ensure data quality.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.