Implementation Specialist, Mid-Market at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!SuccessFull-Time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
Implementation is part of Customer Success and in this role, you are responsible for the successful onboarding of Birdeye mid market clients. As the clients technical contact and often the first touchpoint of the Customer Success Team, you will play a critical role in ensuring a world-class onboarding experience, driving product adoption with new & current customers, business value and overall customer satisfaction during the onboarding period. You will utilize superior customer success skills, expert platform knowledge as well as reputation management best practices in order to provide consultative advice to customers so they can optimize the capabilities of the Birdeye platform.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- Manage entire onboarding process, from initial kick off to final implementation review meeting
- Drive user and product adoption of all purchased features
- Identify upsell opportunities in order to grow accounts
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, support, etc.)
- Coordinate with client's IT department to ensure all automation and integrations are complete
- Follow up on client requests and ensure the client is informed along the way
- Weekly sync-up with clients on onboarding progress
- Ability to understand new features and train clients accordingly
- Quarterly Business Reviews with clients which also includes creating the review presentation
- Dive head-first into integration issues, information mapping, or other technical issues
- Run Database Queries for additional reporting needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 or more years of experience in a customer facing support or success role, with 2+ years of direct experience onboarding customers to a SaaS platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has experience working in mid-size to enterprise teams
- You have Project Management background and have experience troubleshooting software
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and reliability are a must - able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Deep customer empathy
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- You have strong Excel & Presentation skills