Motion Designer at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!MarketingFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com
- Design and create captivating motion graphics, animations, and visual effects for various digital platforms, including videos, websites, and social media.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop storyboards and conceptualize ideas for motion projects.
- Bring static designs to life through smooth and dynamic animations, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Edit and enhance video content by incorporating motion graphics, transitions, and special effects.
- Apply your expertise in typography to create visually appealing text animations and graphic overlays.
- Utilize industry-standard software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other motion design tools to execute projects effectively.
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders to understand their vision and provide creative input to achieve their goals
- Conduct quality checks on your work to ensure it meets project requirements, brand guidelines, and industry standards.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in motion design to continually enhance your skills and contribute fresh ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Motion Design, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Motion Design.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your motion design work.
- Proficiency in motion design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Excellent understanding of animation principles, typography, and composition.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics and visual storytelling
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
If you are passionate about motion design and have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your creativity and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio showcasing your motion design work We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.