The Sr Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing sound content strategy and creating and scaling best-in-class, insight-led stories. A creative B2B storyteller that uses insights as a key differentiator in stories. The right candidate is customer-obsessed and metrics-driven, using audience insights and learnings from each piece of content to make the next more impactful. This person will lead a team of experienced writers and event specialists and ensure that the quality of content is truly world-class.
Who you are
- An exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write a clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- A subject matter expert for across-the-funnel messaging as pertains to buyer personas and content, to articulate our vision and strategy in a consumable format.
What you’ll do
- Build and execute a content strategy and editorial calendar with engaging and relevant content for our prospects
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, guides, email marketing messages, case studies, survey reports, and web copy
- Proofread and edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, and overseeing the development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, SEM Rush, and social media analytics tools
- Understand and report on what content is effective for driving engagement, opportunities to improve; collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to share learnings, offer creative feedback, and lean into the team’s mission
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Drive ongoing SEO improvements for content marketing assets, blog posts, and resource pages
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization