Senior HR Analyst at Birdeye - Apply now!Human ResourcesFull-timeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm.
Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
The HR Business Analyst is expected to be collaborate with multiple HR departments to support segment leaders and representatives by providing reports and insights that can be used in forming a Human Resource strategy.
The analyst will start primarily on crafting structured management reports and business dashboards, to monitor daily HR operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the HR operations, an analyst will collaborate with leaders across different HR departments to improve existing dashboards and reports, provide analytics of data, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns.
This role requires strong database manipulation and analytical skills, project management skills, and the ability to undertake with multi-functional teams. Projects are likely to focus on improving operational efficiency.
Develop, modify and update scorecards, dashboards, and other reports to support decisions on day-to-day operations
- Facilitate data extraction, collection, cleansing and preparation for consumption
- Develop and maintain data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Perform analytics, data modeling and reporting
- Responsible on the integrity of the data and ensures the accuracy of all reporting requirements
- Conduct analyses of performance variables, data management, measurement and analytics, data design principles, concept and practices and maintain documents detailing reporting processes
- Analyze trends in key performance metrics, quality score, errors, and escalation
- Performs Data Entry / Extraction around candidate information in appropriate system/tools
- Ensures the accurate input of information in databases for processed applications and other internal recruitment reports
- Attend to both periodic and ad hoc reports / tasks if needed
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years HR Analytics experience will be preferred
- Knowledge of KPI reporting and benchmarking practices, statistical and trending analysis methods
- Technical knowledge in Tableau/SQL/Power BI or equivalent
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker and was able to challenge assumptions while providing high quality of work
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assemble, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help counsel decisions
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks, projects and target date simultaneously
- Work in US shift
Annual Performance Bonus
Day 1 HMO coverage for you and up to 4 Dependents
Remote Work opportunity