Technical Support Engineer at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!G&AFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will resolve complex technical issues in a fast-paced, customer critical environment, working on improving processes, standards and strategies to perfect our Support Services.
Rotational shifts, US Central time zone
- Customer facing experience providing Technical support/ Customer support to English speaking customers
- Know-how of HTML, running API calls using CURL and REST client, Kibana, Postman, Jira, FTP client
- Atleast 4 years with a minimum of 1 to 2+ years of experience working with SaaS based product company handling international customers over voice, chat and emails
- Fluency in English- reading, writing and speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge in writing and running MySQL DB queries
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ BCA/ MCA/ Information Systems or engineering or equivalents.
Good to have:
- Experience with Upsell/ cross-sell will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Webhook and API Integration (eg: Zapier)
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce platforms with merchant systems such as PayPal, Stripe, CyberSource, etc.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be always their authentic self