Senior HR Specialist at Birdeye - Apply now!Human ResourcesFull-timeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm.
Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
Birdeye is looking for an HR Specialist who would focus on the following:
1. General HR Query Management. This relates to questions on policy, mobility, pre-boarding, benefits, etc.)
2. Employee Data Management. This responsibility relates to employee data changes, compliance monitoring and reporting.
3. Document management – This relates to new hire requirements, employee promotions, location changes, contract amendments.
4. New hire pre-boarding and onboarding, and employee offboarding. This role means coordination with new for Day 1 readiness, profile integration to the company’s systems, new hire portal management, and employee exits.
- Maintain and update data within our HR system and ensuring a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Process mass data change requests that are in scope (Entity Change, Re-orgs, Acquisitions, Creation of Supervisory Org) with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Prepare new hire documents, addenda, and other employee related documents as required with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Manage assigned queue of support tickets received through our ticketing systems, JIRA and Service Now. You are expected to consistently provide a high level of support to employees by responding to requests, and questions, and escalating issues as necessary.
- Process employee job profile and business title changes with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Manage and document approvals for data change requests to maintain compliance with internal/external regulatory audits.
- Apply one-time payments for special compensation changes.
- Update employee compensation related to internal movements.
- Coordinate with in-region stakeholders for policy clarification or tier-2 support if necessary.
- Operate with the mindset of absolute confidentiality and data integrity.
- Basic understanding of HR Shared Services and People Operations work.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to ensuring data integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to handle pressure well and work on deliverables under strict deadlines.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) or Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Documents, Drive)
- Strong customer service orientation and administrative experience; very technically savvy.
- Good stakeholder and task management. Ability to maintain professionalism and respect for team members, partners, stakeholders, and internal and external customers.
- Must be amenable to working on different shifts and on weekends and holidays (schedules will change depending on the business need)
Annual Performance Bonus
Day 1 HMO coverage for you and up to 4 Dependents
Remote Work opportunity