As a Lead- Customer Success, your primary function will be to lead a team of account managers driving adoption with current customers / partners to help ensure a high renewal rate. You will utilize superior customer success skills, expert platform knowledge as well as reputation management best practices in order to provide consultative advice to customers so they can optimize the capabilities of the BirdEye platform.
Total Experience - 7 years
- Account management experience, preferably for [redacted]
- Direct customer interaction- SMB and Enterprise, focused on US markets, in a supervisory role.
- Good background of SaaS SMB account management, QBRs, strategies for SMB retention and reach outs etc.
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Challenges status QUO and driven by goals and achievements.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing support/success/account management/retention and growth role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to account management.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Knowledge of Sales force CRM a plus
- You will be responsible for a Team of account managers responsible for, product adoption, account growth and account success. In reseller / Partner network.
- Monitor health and proactively reach out to accounts based on key metrics/events/triggers specifically those customers that have low adoption.
- Build strategies to enable the partner network and deliver results on Gross retention and Net retention.
- Coach team members on skills to drive success across the team.
- Own and forecast numbers / run QBR’s / MBR’s with clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics regularly.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, catered meals, flexible work timings, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com