15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
- Identify, plan, execute and track a variety of brand events, partner events and tradeshows (virtual and in-person)
- Ideating and executing 1:few and 1:many account-based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop, implement, and measure field marketing programs that build pipeline, support new customer acquisition and retain existing customers
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and prioritized industry verticals
- Use SFDC to manage leads and report events ’ outcomes and leverage the data for ROI and campaign performance conversations with sales
- Ensure field & channel programs are delivered on time, within budget, meeting ROI expectations /forecast
- Actively support the planning and execution of Customer Advisory Board and other customer and prospect events
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into Salesforce processes.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com.