Mid-Market Account Executive at Birdeye - Apply now!SalesFull-timeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
Birdeye, a next-generation business reputation and customer experience platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers, is looking for a rockstar Mid-Market Account Executive. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in sales, this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is roughly $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally. To put this opportunity in perspective - there is not a single business in the US (or globally) that could not use our software. You cannot say that about other types of point solutions. We need winners that will help our company grow, exceed goals and expectations, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Mid-market Segment defined as business with more than 4+ locations nationally
- Close complex deals involving multiple CxO decision makers and stakeholders
- Working with your team to build custom presentations / demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Running effective Proof of Concept campaigns to prove BirdEye value
- Reporting on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Managing the full sales cycle in a team selling environment
- Work closely with Product and Customer care teams
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and have the ability to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- Experience selling to CMO, CXO, Digital Marketers or Heads of Social Media
- Outbound prospecting experience is a must!
- Have demonstrated a steep trajectory of success in previous sales roles
- Previous success prospecting, engaging and acquiring new business with mid-market sized companies
- Social Selling experience preferred
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online demonstrations and face to face meetings
- Extroverted, optimistic problem solver with a vibrant and energetic attitude
- You initiate action and are assertive
- Ability to use Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline
- You are resourceful and consistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Report track and manage sales activity in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree plus continued training and education preferred
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!