We are looking to hire a rockstar Python Developer with Data Engineering (Data Analysis) skills to be
part of our Data Science Team in Gurgaon, India. If you are dynamic professional and have a knack
to learn new things quickly, we have a very good opportunity for you. You will be part of highly
energetic and innovative team to make a big impact on growth journey of Birdeye Softwares.
Total Experience 3-7 Years
Required Skills / Experience
Education- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science
● Minimum 3 years of experience as Python Developer with Django
● Good experience in REST API development with Django
● Demonstrated experience delivering highly scalable big data products
● Deliver at least one project in production with Python Development ecosystem
● Good understanding of Agile framework such as Git, Jenkins etc.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent skills in Sql is a must
● Good to have exposure in Big Data ecosystem such as PySpark, Hive, BigQuery, Spark
● Willing to learn Data Science skills
What We Do:
BirdEye is a Customer Driven Marketing all-in-one platform built from the ground up to help businesses turn every customer into a happy customer. The BirdEye platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media, and search engines.
BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services, and operations.
BirdEye closes the loop on customer experience and reputation management turning customer feedback into the next-generation marketing engine. BirdEye was founded in 2012, and we are now over 350 employees strong and obsessing every day about our over 40,000 businesses.
We have offices in Palo Alto, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas and New Delhi (Gurugram).
In addition to our relentless focus on the customer, we’ve received over $30 million in venture funding, we’ve won a PnP Hottest Startup Award and a Silver Stevie Award in 2016 and rank #15 on Saas1000, the Index of the fastest growing Saas companies. We aren’t slowing down anytime soon.