Account Executive, Small Business, UK at Birdeye in London - Apply now!SalesFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com
What You'll Do:
Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
This is an office-based inside sales role selling to Small to Mid-Sized business across the UK. We provide tools to help you prospect as you also close company-provided leads. If you are the type of sales professional who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of a Small-to-Midsize business we'd like to discuss an opportunity for us to grow together.
- Full-Cycle Sales Role; cold-calling, prospecting, conducting online demos, and closing deals over the phone
- Make 50-70 calls per day to potential customers
- Perform 2-3 product demos per day
- Close 10-15 deals per month
- Up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients along with generating referrals.
- Use Salesforce to track all activities
- Articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- 3-5 + years of proven high volume sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Proven track record achieving sales KPI
- Competitive nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with business owners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Organised and proven ability to multitask
Why You'll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- Fast track progression structure (clear merit-based system)
- Flexible working policy (hours & location)
- Regular Social activities + 4 pm Friday finish (drinks from 3.30)
- Strong internal Digital Marketing team designed to back our sales team
- Monthly me time (late start or early finish)
- Paid parental leave
- Annual MVP trip
- Yearly mental health day + volunteer leave
- Company anniversary presents