15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do:
You will be the analytics & insights business partner of the specific department you're serving (Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success). Through your quantitative aptitude and problem solving skills, you will be directly (and indirectly) involved in many strategic, tactical, operational decision making. You will ensure all performance metrics are measured and updated. You will also work on "ad-hoc analysis", basically analysis that are configured to a specific purpose or problem to solve.
1. BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent)
2. 5+ years’ experience in consulting, data science, marketing analytics, or equivalent
3. Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
4. Advanced MS Excel required (experience in SQL desired); Experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc); Experience with Salesforce.
5. Understanding of web and analytics/tracking technologies such as Google Analytics.
6. Excellent communication skills; this role requires regular interaction with executives and team leads from across the company.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
8. Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
1. Combine business knowledge and holistic company strategy with historical data to own and build models for use in forecasting, media targeting, attribution, and measuring lifetime customer value.
2. Develop and enhance framework for marketing budget / spend allocation for all customer acquisition channels.
3. Own monthly/weekly Marketing KPI reports, spend time with marketing stakeholders to ensuring these reports meet the teams’ evolving data needs.
4. Work with marketing channel owners to measure performance of new and existing campaigns, as well develop analyses and insights to optimize marketing campaigns on various channels.
5. Collaborate with other functional teams, (Sales, Product, Customer Success, etc.) to understand the impact of analysis across multiple areas of the business.
6. Has a solid understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
7. Develop marketing data roadmap and adhere to industry best practices to develop scalable data solutions with data engineering team
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.