15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll Do
The Sr Corporate Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Birdeye’s global public relations, corporate reputation, and organic social media strategy/execution.
- Develop and execute a strategic PR and social media initiatives to ensure alignment with business strategy and key corporate goals
- Act as Birdeye’s official press representative, handling all media inquiries, providing clear responses that speak to the brand on behalf of key spokespeople
- Plan, budget, and implement PR and social media initiatives ensuring all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Prepare press releases and other content (e.g. responses, statements, bylined articles, Q&As, OpEds, factsheets, etc.) in line with the corporate vision
- Drive brand awareness, engage our communities, and support the Birdeye story on social channels. This includes, but is not limited to, generating new sales leads, increasing customer retention and engagement, and fueling online conversations supporting the brand vision narrative.
- Define measurements to evaluate PR and social media activities in order to continuously improve the plan’s effectiveness in driving brand consideration and new client acquisition/retention.
- Collate and analyze media coverage, providing regular feedback on ROI and measuring against specified PR and social media objectives
- Monitor competitor PR activities and keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory changes and proactively pitch media story ideas to target media, and where appropriate, materials in response
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 6+ years experience of leading public relations and social media teams at B2B-focused companies. Agency experience would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B environment
- Experience leading small teams would be a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to translate narratives into different formats (from story pitches to presentations).
- Experience in managing significant media and analyst partnerships and other third parties, PR and social media budgets, and driving significant brand visibility and traffic growth.
- Solid working knowledge of current PR and social software tools and Internet technologies and aptitude to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Excellent media relationships with B2B and technology media.
- Proven record of pitching and placing proactive media stories and reactively managing press inquiries across consumer and technology media.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.