Customer Success Manager-Retention at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!G&AFull-time
Title: Customer Success Manager (Retention and Growth)
Working Hours: 7.30 PM to 4:30 AM (IST)
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
Birdeye is looking for a Customer Success Manager for Retention and Growth with a passion for relationship management. The successful candidate will nurture and manage accounts to maintain a healthy life-cycle, while ensuring and allowing customers to see the benefits of Birdeye’s new platform and renew. This role is vital and hands-on role, where you will work hand-in-hand with customers to help improve their online reputation.
• Responsible for renewals of Birdeye’s clients
• Monitor and analyze account health to identify churn risk
• Win back clients who have requested a cancellation
• Utilize your creativity to refine and innovate processes to improve Customer Success
• Leverage your sales skills to reinforce the value proposition of BirdEye
• Be the point of escalation for clients and salespeople to ensure client satisfaction
• Develop methods for managing customer satisfaction
• Leverage research and understand of our clients industries to create tailor-made solutions
• Handle some financial and billing issues for Birdeye clients
• Additional assigned projects as assigned
• 2-7 years of experience in a customer facing support/success/account management/retention role.
• Customer experience champion.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Consultative approach to account management.
• Deep customer empathy.
• Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
• Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
• Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
• Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
• Knowledge of Sales force CRM a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times