Birdeye is searching for a top-notch Director, Customer Success to head a team of CSM's operating in a fast-paced startup environment. This role will be focused on leading the onboarding function which includes SMB, Enterprise and Partner segments within Birdeye.
This role will report into the Senior Director, Customer Onboarding based in USA.We take customer happiness very seriously and its core to our DNA. You must also be results driven, confident and a dynamic leader that can quickly make key decisions to adjust the organization as business needs dictate. Ability to effectively communicate across the organization while inspiring and motivating the team to perform at a high level.
Our team has customer happiness as the driving factor for all we do. To be considered for the role you must believe in these core CS values:
● Ensure Customer Happiness – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
● Results, not excuses – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action and a no-excuses mentality.
● Strive For Excellence – Commit to operating collaboratively in an environment driven by professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability
Experience – 13+ Years
Shift Timings - 6:30pm to 3:30am (IST) i.e. US business hours/Eastern Time
● Work with / coach your team of CSM’s to improve the quality and effectiveness of the 90-day onboarding process.
● Improve the throughput and scalability of the team by identifying opportunities to automate and streamline the onboarding process.
● Partner with IT, Marketing, Business Systems, Support and other teams to enhance current onboarding processes and tools.
● Work closely with the Retention team to identify trends and strategies that will improve the retention of Birdeye customers.
● Closely monitor key onboarding performance metrics and implement changes that will drive continual improvement.
● Work closely with sales leadership to ensure there is tight alignment between the teams and resolving customer escalations.
● Point of contact for escalation calls for our customers.
● 13+ Years of total experience with 5+ years of management experience in customer success or related disciplines in a SaaS environment
● Extensive experience onboarding customers
● Demonstrated success working in high volume environment
● Technical background and hands-on experience in SaaS products is a big plus (you're not a developer but you're tech savvy)
● Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
● Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline
● Experience evolving and optimizing people, process and tools
● Expertise managing large complicated accounts and projects at the most senior level
● Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
● Capability as a credible and effective consultant/coach at the executive level down in order to facilitate change management
● Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict
● Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
● We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, catered meals, flexible work timings, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google,Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.