Candidate Should have the ability to produce robust IOS development code and will be comfortable working throughout the entire development life cycle. The applicant will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. The applicant will design, build, deploy and support large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
Total Experience: 2 Years
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Solid iOS development with strong experience in Swift, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, MVVM architecture.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQLite, Core Data, Core Animation.
- Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard, and UI Views Integration.
- Broad experience in developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers.
- Awareness of principles of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices eg. XP, Scrum, and experience with TDD/BDD and unit testing iOS applications.
- Sound understanding of design patterns and solid grasp of Object-Oriented design.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store
- Have published at least one application in the Apple App Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.
- Hands-on experience in Charts Library, Realm, AFNetworking, Fabric, Google Analytics, Firebase.
- Designing and deliver features on iPhone and iPad applications
- Create prototypes across iOS devices.
- Manage the iOS developer portal, including application submissions
- Work with a solid Agile development team to deliver Value to the Users with high quality, consistently and predictably
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, catered meals, flexible work timings, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com