BirdEye is looking for a driven Operations Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team and play a key role in determining the company strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes and best practices. The analyst will be responsible for collecting, validating, analyzing, interpreting and communicating data from many departments and stakeholders to drive key business decisions. The role reports to the Sr. RevOps Mgr with regular exposure to the Sr. RevOps Dir, the CRO, and other key members of the leadership team. The position is based in currently remote but will be based in our India office when it reopens.
● Bachelor’s degree
● High proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
● Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning
● 2 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations preferably in SaaS/Technology industry
● Strong analytical mindset with an attention to detail and the ability to identify and quickly resolve data issues / needs
● Positive attitude and success in cross-functional collaboration to solve problems or implement new processes
● Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and manage multiple initiatives at once - we are a startup and growing fast
● Prepare and maintain sales operations reporting, forecasting and dashboards (monthly reporting packages, KPIs, etc.)
● Develop and maintain data models to analyze key business decisions
● Leverage various types of data (sales, marketing, customer, etc.) and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased view of performance
● Partner with various functional teams in responding to questions on data and salesforce reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
● Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward.
● Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing & Sales
● Prepare analysis and presentations to board members and executive staff
● Many stakeholders will be in the US so you will need to have a flexible schedule and be able to work until at least 12:30 CST 2-3x / week
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com