BirdEye is looking for a passionate individual to join our fast-paced engineering team as a Frontend Engineer.
Total Experience: 2 Years
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with chat applications would be a plus
- Familiarity with WebSockets & Firebase
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium-term and long-term perspective
- Ability to learn and quickly get familiar with a complex business and technology environment.
- Strong team player
- Expertise in HTML, CSS & SASS
- Hands-on Experience in React, Redux Framework & its component architecture.
- ES6, Webpack, and Babel
- Working knowledge of Node JS and frameworks available for it
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience in Source Control Tools such as Git
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Understand the data model/design and develop the code as per the functional requirements.
- Providing the development estimates
- Implement standards, procedures, and best practices for better results.
- Interact with cross-functional teams for coordinating dependencies and deliverables.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, catered meals, flexible work timings, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com