As a Technical Support Engineer, you will resolve complex technical issues in a fast-paced, customer critical environment, working on improving processes, standards and strategies to perfect our Support Services.
US Central Business hours [6.30 PM to 3.30 AM- IST]
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
● 2 to 5 years of Support Engineering experience with SAAS based product company handling international customers, especially US.
● Must have a BSFI domain knowledge.
● Strong understanding of support - tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics
● Excellent interpersonal skills, phone etiquette and work ethic.
● Experience supporting payment, billing, or tax applications.
● Knowledge of E-Commerce integration with merchant systems such as PayPal, Stripe, CyberSource, etc.
● Experience handling refunds, chargebacks, frauds, etc.
● Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure.
● Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
● Fundamental knowledge in writing and running MySQL DB queries.
● Basic knowledge of HTML, running API calls using CURL and REST client.
● Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud to manage customer cases would be an advantage.
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com