Marketing Automation Manager at Birdeye - Apply now!MarketingFull-timeREMOTE
About the Role
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll lead the efforts to optimize and scale our automation instance. Your main responsibilities will include the setup, deployment, and management of automated marketing campaigns, as well as support across the team for needs of design and project management. In addition, you’ll work closely with the teams that support our marketing efforts for demand generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing.
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
- Own the design and execution of all automated marketing campaigns and programs such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead routing, and trigger-based campaigns
- Build a best in class marketing automation infrastructure, in partnership with Marketing Operations, by leveraging and optimizing tools (Hubspot, SFDC, Demandbase, ON24, etc.)
- Partner with the operations team to improve data hygiene, processes, metrics, and technologies
- Develop and maintain logic in Hubspot/ Marketo to support lead management, data standardization, email cadence, and list segmentation
- Support creation and monitoring record assignments in LeanData
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign and program performance
- Communicate to stakeholders across the business and at varying levels while simplifying problems and concepts
- Implement, drive, and own email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management
- 8 + years experience with Hubspot / Marketo architecture and best practices, Admin certification preferred .
- Experience with creation of dynamic and complex record routing in LeanData to support Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy
- A proven ability to exceed targets and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging the email marketing channel
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot/ Marketo and Salesforce integrations as well as other parts of the martech stack
- Experience with database management, with proven ability to work between systems and create segmentation rules, data hygiene and analytical reporting
- Experience building out demand gen and customer facing automation programs
- Good understanding of Inbound/outbound marketing tactics as it relates to marketing automation
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- SFDC administrator certification preferred
- Experience working with additional martech tools including, marketing attribution, webinars, CRM, online chat, project management tooling, and revenue reporting
- Experience with ABM
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.