Marketing Operations Manager at Birdeye - Apply now!MarketingFull-timeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
Birdeye is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations leadership team in India. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Ops in India, you’ll be a critical member of the broader revenue operations ecosystem.
You will work in alignment with marketing operations counterparts in the US and Manila. You will also work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, BDR/SDR, Business Intelligence, Product, and Systems teams to help streamline marketing processes, improve the lead-to-deal flow, enhance marketing productivity, and support revenue growth.
- Own the end-to-end lead flow and lead management process, ensuring quality leads are getting tracked properly and passed to sales with the full context and clarity required for successful hand-off and follow-up
- Implement best-in-class marketing analytics that provides insight across all channels, campaigns, and activities. Build and maintain reports and dashboards that highlight important marketing performance metrics
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that enable scale
- Work with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product to ensure we have an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and launching in Hubspot
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Support campaign and program launch in HubSpot and Marketo - strong technical knowledge of marketing automation tools like Marketo required
- 7+ years of Marketing Ops experience, preferably in SaaS
- Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to operate autonomously with demonstrated experience, knowledge, and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Strong understanding and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong working knowledge of Marketo and Hubspot, including best practices for use, integrations with SFDC, and reporting
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve marketing productivity, and conversion rates
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Intimate knowledge of lead automation and follow-up best practices, lead routing, and reporting/analytics
- Expert communication skills, with experience building presentations and analyses for presentations to the senior leadership team.
- Strong experience with Account Based Marketing best practices and methodologies
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
Annual Performance Bonus
Day 1 HMO coverage for you and up to 4 Dependents
Remote Work opportunity