Technical Support Quality Assurance Coach at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!OnboardingFull-Time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly internal reports.
- Preparation of weekly performance / KPI reports and maintaining QA performance dashboards
- Preparing ad-hoc reports & analysis for management reporting and needs Preparing Monthly performance data for review for Tech Support quality
- Quality roster planning and Scheduling for audits
- Maintaining and updating trackers for ongoing quality programs & projects
- Optimize use of tools/technology & to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the QA team
- Highlight quality abnormalities that one may spot in the Tech Support delivery before hand Resolve escalated issues and requests from the senior management
- Support the Company's pursuit of high quality service to internal and external customers and enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Conduct quality assurance monitors and coach based on the data monitored and creating reports.
- Ensure that internal policies, procedures, and compliance regulations are being followed
- Identify operational / training issues and help the team in fixing these gaps.
- Ensure adherence to quality norms as per client specification
- Analyze the data of the team aligned and make dashboards
- One to One coaching, feedback and mentoring to Support engineers.
- Attend and present regular QA meetings with Support leadership and executives qualitative performance, trends, AOI identification
- Collaborate with the Tech Support/ CS enablement team to improve the quality of the Support training modules.
- Reporting - Prepare QA audit report and submit it to the Support management team. Analyze DSAT and passive customer scores and provide feedback.
- Support Handbook- Updating Support processes and helping in documenting new processes as needed.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Overall 8+ years of experience with minimum 4+ years of experience as a QA Graduate with experience and Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the call center industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines of deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- High attention to detail, sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships Team player with willingness to learn and drive to achieve
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Skill to automate reports - preferred
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Ability to spot, correct and highlight errors.
- Ability to simplify complex operations into repeatable processes
- Ready to work in dynamic shifts