Director, Channel Partner Success at Birdeye - Apply now!Customer SuccessFull-TimeREMOTE
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
This role reports to the Sr. Director over Channel Partner Success and focuses on growing our active install base of partner resellers along with supporting the Sr. Director in data analysis, risk identification and the implementation of tactical steps to mitigate risks to ACV attainment. As the Director, Channel Partner Success, you’ll manage a team of individual contributors, help them generate demand, interest, and excitement for Birdeye while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm your sales team.
At Birdeye, the sales team is responsible for all sales efforts and the team's success is core to our move up market.
- Learn the Birdeye sales process, from outbounding, to discovery and demos, to getting deals over the finish line
- Coach all your team members to fully achieve their quota each month / quarter
- Scale your team as needed to enable all of Sales to achieve our revenue and retention goals
- Develop Channel, Partner Success Managers skill sets to move them into the next step (selling larger, more complex deals to enterprises or leadership)
- Use your sales abilities to effectively move a team in the direction of the company
- Empower your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation
- Grow your management skills by working with our Sr. Director over Partner Success
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period
- 2-4 years in proven sales management in a Channel role securing committed ACV––not building business development / pipeline relationships.
- 4+ years in a sales role as an individual contributor (SaaS Martech and agency demand generation services) and a demonstrable top quota performer at your company
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Passion for hiring, onboarding, coaching, motivating, and developing your team
- Incredible leadership and mentorship skills with the ability to learn from others while teaching and leading an ambitious, growing team
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
- Someone who has the drive to be promoted; managing a small team is not your ultimate goal
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- Benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!