Sales Operations Manager at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!G&AFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com
What You'll Do
Birdeye is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team in India.
You will play a key role in helping the sales strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will lead pipeline inspection, facilitate data excellence, drive sales insights and reporting, and help manage the sales tech stack.
You will work in alignment with your counterparts in the US and Manila. You will also work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, BDR/SDR, Business Intelligence, Product, and Systems teams to streamline processes, enhance sales productivity, and support revenue growth.
- Understand, implement and improve our KPIs on different SaaS sales metrics and follow analytical best practices to
- Be responsible for end-to-end pipeline inspection and hygiene, ensuring only credible opportunities that meet all criteria enter the pipeline.
- Understand, implement, and improve our KPIs on different SaaS sales metrics and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased views of performance
- Partner with functional teams in responding to questions on data and salesforce reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Drive process simplification, automation, and enhancements to bring scale to the process
- Perform data analysis and produce insights to help with sales territory and account allocation, sales performance, account assignments
- Help drive sales forecasting by identifying the right metrics and tracking them with a high degree of accuracy
- Examine sales pipeline data, analyze patterns, trends, and gaps and provide data-driven insights to the leadership.
- Prepare and maintain sales operations reporting and dashboards (monthly reporting packages, KPIs, etc.) and help with QBRs/monthly reviews
- Hands-on problem solver with a proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with Sales Ops and RevOps
- 7+ years of Sales Ops experience, preferably in SaaS
- SFDC Certification will be an advantage
- Clear understanding of inbound and outbound motions, as well as SMB and upmarket sales processes
- Ability to operate autonomously with demonstrated experience, knowledge, and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and other CRMs and sales improvement tools, including best practices for use, integrations, and reporting.
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve marketing productivity, and conversion rates
- Strong project and program management skills
- Expert communication skills, with experience building presentations and analyses for presentations for the leadership
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.