Frontend Developer at Birdeye in IN - Apply now!EngineeringFull-timeREMOTE
- Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
- designs for both mobile and Web using React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Good experience with databases is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GitHub)
- Should understand fundamentals of iterative development on the Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Must have high energy levels and manageable communication skills.
- Excellent experience in exposure to Web Services , REST service and WEB APIs which communicate data in a both XML & JSON
Good to have:
- Experience/Knowledge of Node.js child processes & multi-threading
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Working experience with interface design tool like Figma, Zeplin